sexta-feira, 8 de julho de 2016

No help coming

I like your text
I said
It was so great
And I
I should just write
You said
But didn't want to
To write was to exist
To have voice
I didn't want to survive
I had decided
Wanted to die
Let this pain run
All over you, girl
My mind spoke
I had to let it go
And grow inside me
The loneliness
And sadness
The sound of all the human beings
Around me
Was torture to my head
I wanted to hit it
Against the walls
I wanted to cut my wrists
Because I was alive
And I didn't want to be
I lost my purpose again
I lost it, I lost it
I lost myself
And I didn't trust you
To get me back
You didn't care, you didn't care
You were alive
You were there
Barely breathing
Away from me
Away
I couldn't bare how hard it was
It was destroying me
Just like everything else
All I wanted was to leave
To leave this place
This planet, this body
To leave my life behind
And never come back
And never come back
I was awful
So was the world
And I decided
Depression owned me
I was a slave
Waiting and waiting
Lying on my bed

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário