sexta-feira, 8 de julho de 2016

Talk

I've always been that girl
With an endless speech about nothing
I could talk and talk for hours
Wouldn't get tired
Like I was just born to that
I've always been a girl
With an incredible sense of loneliness
Wasn't my parents fault
I had love and attention
They always took good care of me
But still
I'd always feel
Lonely
I've always been the girl
The one who acts strange
And never makes sense
I'd always want to make a thousand friends
Even if I knew
I'd have to forget
Each one
Over and over again
I've always been someone
And it always felt
Like I was the only girl to realize it
I was
And always in a place
That no one else could be
I've always been a piece
Incomplete
And I just couldn't change the fact
That I didn't belong
I didn't belong anywhere
And I tried, I tried
I swear
But in the end
There's something that I've never been
I've never been silent
Sometimes I had to be
But never could
And I would talk and talk
Often very loud
Like I didn't care
My soul was very locked
So I had to prove
I had to prove that I was there
So I've always been that girl
With an endless speech
Because every single time I couldn't breathe
And everytime couldn't bare
I'd talk
Loud and infinitely
I always knew
That I was never really there.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário