quarta-feira, 24 de fevereiro de 2016

About you, and the girl, and love

Hold me.
Look into my eyes
And kiss me.
Go away.
Get back.
And kiss me.
I wanna love you
'Till the end of my days.
I wanna hold you
Like there's nothing outside
That worths the view.
Stay with me.
I wanna give you my heart
Every single morning.
And every single night
I wanna give you my body.
I wanna be with you.
No where else is priceless.
So just stay.
Keep talking to me.
Say it soft, say it loud.
Tell me how you do not care.
Tell me what you'll write about.
Hurt me once, hurt me twice.
Talk to me about how is she nice.
I just need you by my side.
Stay with me
And hold me tight.
Kiss my neck
And say the words.
That you never gonna leave.
That you wanna stay right here.
But you wanna be with her.
I will never meet you there.
Like a ghost,
You disappear.
You were never here
With me.
You never loved me.
I was alone
This whole time.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário