sábado, 20 de fevereiro de 2016

Beep, truth,

They do not know,
They do not know.
I'm terrified.

They do not hear
When I breathe.
They do not listen
When I speak.
They do not know
What is my name.
They do not see
Who I really am.

They do not care,
They do not care.
They may be deaf
Or maybe blind.
They can not see
What I can find
In human kind.
All it can be.

They talk a lot
About possessions.
They say a lot
About reactions.
That's not for me
I know it's not.
I guess they don't.
It means a lot.

I'm going down,
I'm going down.
It takes a sec
For me to drown
In my own fears
At this old town.

I have no hope,
They do not know.
'Cause they don't hear
What I can see.
I'm all alone,
That is the truth.
I'm going home.
Jump of the roof.

I am so scared,
I am so scared.
I have no voice.
I wish I had.
So I could say
How it has being.
Sometimes I think
I should be dead.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário