sexta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2016

River blanket

I never knew
If you gave me the words
Or just left them out there to dry
I never really knew
If you were mine
But I felt like writing something
Four o'clock
I never meant to hurt you
And I try
To forget about this feeling
Everytime
But mostly feels like I am bad to you
And I
I try not to, but it's so hard
To be alive

I wanna tell you
What is going on,
Come here
You don't have to love me now,
Just listen
I need to talk to someone
Before I give up
I just want some company
Don't do we all?

I wanna speak to you
But it keeps me in silence
And I know
Behind every little thing
That I will hurt you
Because I am in pain
And need some love

I'm trying to say this
That I never meant to hurt you
But I keep repeating to myself
Stay in silence
Untill I no longer know
How to comunicate

I never meant to run from you
Like you were fire
Before anything,
I love ya
And I'm always trying to come back

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário