quarta-feira, 28 de setembro de 2016

Why do I go

I open up my eyes
Of a girl who never slept.
My hair's been growing up
Like I'm some sort of a suicidal jesus.
I'm struggling
To keep myself alive.

It's hard for anyone
To understand my pattern.
I'm not that type:
Choking on silence,
Ready to die.
I am sick.

I have a sick personality,
Toxic relationships
And an infinite curiosity
That cost the cat
It's ninth life.

I might be an ice cube
And melt next after.
I'm a sweet little bastard
Of some kind.

On baby steps
I was supposed to move on
With my dumb life.
Lost my direction, I guess.
Now, I'm stuck in time.

Open my mind, then,
That never have been closed.
Wash my very long hair
Before I leave
And give some meaning
To this world.

Step outside,
Wondering
How long will take
A random car to hit me
And kill me
In the middle of the street.

Not that I wish it.
It's just a little messy
How it works.

I'm gona give you this:
Beyond any certainty
That you might miss,
Believe,
Every little feeling
It's worth the stay.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário