domingo, 24 de abril de 2016

Night and day

My feet are purple
I have a face like I belong  to you
A stranger asked me this:
How would be a romantic relationship
Of a butterfly with a scorpion?
I couldn't answer
I couldn't talk much
They called me chimney
At some point I became smoke
I was melting
I don't know who I was
Somehow I feel sometimes
Like I lost myself
I couldn't find my way home
You are my home now
I wanna come back to you
Give you a kiss like you worth being alive
I wanna say I love you
So you can say it back
And then sleep by your side
You are so pretty
I love your face and your hair
I love your eyes
I love you so
Am I the sunflower or the sun?
Will you teach me what I have to learn?
I'll love you everyday
I believe in you even more than
You believe in yourself
We can do anything
I kissed the moon today
In my endless cigarettes
Everything I touched was you
And I could hear you calling my name
If I fall will you forgive me?
If I fly can I take you?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário