sexta-feira, 22 de abril de 2016

War

I have scars on my right thigh
A broken heart
A bone that didn't heal straight
A foot that never worked so well
I have my back, that always hurts
And so does my head
I have exhausted lungs from yesterday
I have a burning throat
And a white blur on my left leg
I was distracted
I have this weight I always carry up around
And I have you
And I have love
And I have hope
And also, there's always pain
Today, lots and lots of pain
I have falling eyes
So tired of not crying when I need to
At least my hair is pretty
And I didn't even talk about my mind
I have this darkness inside of me
This monster that keeps craving for more
I have a rebel blood
Running desperately through my veins
Wanting to come out
I have the stab you left in my stomach
An unhealable hole
Right in my pith

I have this silence
That comes to take my air
And finishes the poem

(I end up here too)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário