quinta-feira, 14 de abril de 2016

O abismo do apocalipse de quinta

When I saw myself today
I was prepared for war
No, I really wasn't
I wasn't prepared to nothing
But I had no choice
I'd go to see the war anyway
When I saw myself today
I didn't see you
I didn't have to
You were all around the place
You were my fucking pace
And I wasn't going to die
Oh, not today
When I saw my pretty face
I was ugly
I was sad
Because of some useless thing
I had to do
The only thing
And that I didn't do in time
But I was in peace
I wasn't scared to go out
I wasn't trembling as usual
I wasn't falling apart
And surprisely
I wasn't falling in love either
Because I was already yours
And I didn't even want
Anyone else
I was in love
Every single morning
Moaning and waiting
Till you come back every night
And just talk to me
About your problems
About everything
You made my silence sound better
You gave some sense to my wasted words
I saw myself thinking
About the pretty things I said to you
There would always be a little more to say
I guess you wouldn't understand
That even my sadness
Would make me feel happier
When I talked to you
And that once in my life
I didn't have to build my own identity
To find out something to fill me up
I just had to be
And be and be myself again
A little softer, a little harder
I just had to know you
Reconize you
Meet you everyday
Like I was seing you
For the very first time

I didn't wake up
Because I didn't sleep
Was in a hurry
Took a quick cup of coffee
Always thinking of you
Saw my sleepy face in the mirror
Tired, but in fire
You were oxigen
And I would never stop
Consuming you
'Cause you were endless
I had no time
To do my stuff, to eat
To stop and love you
Like I should
But the good thing about
Being loved by you
And loving you back
Was that our love was timeless
We didn't care about the laws
Of time and space
From piece to piece
We were falling
Like leaves in the autumn
Like we didn't expect anything else
But we did
And you were becoming life
And so was I

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário