quarta-feira, 8 de junho de 2016

Brown hair and sadness

They stole me Angela, love
My pinky wigg, my paints
And that beautiful dark lightning
They stole my red lipstick
And that mad sexuality
I used to have
They stole my drugs
When I came back
And then my cigarettes
When I couldn't find my health
And I surprisingly forgot
That I had gave up
Of my alcohol too
I couldn't find home, anyway
And hurt me
Wouldn't help it, anyhow
They left me my birth name
And you
And a bunch of homeworks
From college
I had no where else to go
Any of this was enough
I lost my friends
Because everything seemed wrong
And I had to leave
I was just dying
I couldn't reconize myself
On my usual naked pictures
That wasn't me
Not even in a pretty dress
Not even in a very black coat
I wasn't me
And it wouldn't change a thing
To be sad or angry
I could be happy, whatever
I wasn't there
Not Mary Ann, not Debbie
Not Angela, not Alice
Not Isabel either
I was left with only three things
And that, sometimes, felt empty
Was you, my real name
And psychology

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário