quinta-feira, 9 de junho de 2016

Sunrise

When I woke up
The sky was calling you
Screaming your name
Absence
I thought you had seen me
Last night
I was garbage
When I got up
I was exhausted
As always
But also sad
That kind of sad that
Can't be hidden
Without turning into anger
I missed you
Like if I wasn't able to touch you
And I wasn't
I missed you
Like I had never eaten in my life
So I started eating
Till I got nauseous
And I wanted to die even more
Was learning something
Begging to come back to my bed
I was disgraced
And I wanted to cry all the time
Guilty and sorrow
That was it
I had to accept it
I had to accept that I was bad
I was mean
Didn't matter why
I had to sleep some more
And do my things
The sky would keep
Calling your beautiful name
My empty heart
Would hurt
Because yours were sleeping
And I was in a temporary sick place
Temporary

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário