domingo, 12 de junho de 2016

Chaotic of the day

Explode me
Like a birthday party baloon
'Cause all the happiness
I carry up around
It is because of you
Eat me
Like I am the sweetest candy
In the world
'Cause I just get up of my bed
To be with you
Tear me apart
Like I'm piece of cloth
The weakest one
'Cause all the words I have to say
Come after your name
I only think of you

The reason why is good to be alive
The willing that I have to survive
The 'joke' that makes me laugh all the time
The book that got me awake all night
The movie that gave meaning to my life
The only one I've ever wanted to be wife of
My future construction
My highest hope
My daily inspiration to exist
My best tears
My soft sleep
The one I have been born to meet, wow
The one I wish were in my bed now
The one I asked for to the universe
My 'lemon-grass' tea, my peace
My chocolate, my infinty
My blanket, my safety
The one that had the missing piece of me

Do anything you want to me
I'm sure I'll be okay
'Cause everything we need
And not just everything we want
Is love
And you love me
So, I'll be fine
You can show me anything you want
I'll love it all
As I love you
And since you are
The most precious thing
I've ever had in life
I'll never let you go
You'll be mine
For the rest of our lives
And I decided
That I'll do whatever I have to do
To make us happy
So, today I must say
Thank god I love you
Thank you
I lost myself in here but
All I ever wanted to know
Was you
And now I have a place
To belong to
And I belong to you

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário