sexta-feira, 17 de junho de 2016

Sky

I found a bunch of stars
Forgotten in my pocket
Wish I could clean
All this glass
And protect you
Believe me,
I hate broken glass too
There was some peace
Inside of me
I needed that
And I felt like
I was leaving you alone
On the moon, perhaps
On pluto,
Away from me
But you said
We would always come back
So I decided
To put the best of me
On the table
I had to be kind an responsable
I had to be calm and lovely
I learned that
Being messy doesn't help at all
So, here's that
I'm fixing my life
To be all yours
And I just wanna say that
You can fight to me
If you wish to
And you can be deeply sad
If you must
And even be mean sometimes
Or freak out
I don't know
I'll do my best
To understand it all
And I won't leave
I won't leave
Won't leave you alone

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário