segunda-feira, 20 de junho de 2016

Rebirth of fingers

I woke up missing
Missing you
Missing myself
Missing some stupid little moments
That we do often share
Are you okay?
I have a feeling that you're not

And on the top
I missed writing
Found a lost text
Incomplete
Lying on my app
Waiting for being finished
But I didn't even remember
It's existance
Had to write a new one

Where were you?
Were you asleep?
I was sort of hoping
That you'd be there with me
Not to see the ugliness
Of my day by day
But for hearing me sing
Daydreamer
On replay
I knew my voice sounded nice
I wanted you to listen
That I love you
When you're not around

Let me just do it
One more time
Talk about how
I missed my morning shower
Because I didn't have time to
Was late again
Lost in the circumstances
I had told you
Bureaucracy kills my art
Never my soul, baby
Never my soul

I remained
Behind all this
Strong as a rock
I wouldn't admit it, but
Somehow I felt
I didn't need anyone
But I wanted you
Oh, I wanted you
Like a painter wants his colors
Like a writer wants his words
I wanted you
Like a cooker wants his sauces
Like I actually want to go out
And see what world has to show me
I may be better
Than what I usually say
I am

And I had nothing left to say
I was no writer
'Cuz I couldn't find my words
And not a painter
'Cuz I'd never find the colors
I was no artist
And not a psychologist
And not a good friend, either
Wasn't even sure if I existed
I missed it too
Existing
But I was there, wasn't I?
And I could handle anything

So
I could write again,
I guess
And wait for you
And wait for you
And do everything
I had to do
And maybe
I don't know
Fix myself
Survive,
I think

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário