quarta-feira, 22 de junho de 2016

Pensamento

If you see me smiling
On the train station
I'm thinking 'bout you

If you see me scratching
My tights, in the middle of the night
I'm thinking 'bout you

If you see me crying
On a random poem about love
I'm thinking 'bout you

If you find me staring
At very tiny daisies
Far away from home
I'm thinking 'bout you

And whenever I try
To warm myself
And whenever I laugh
Instead of just falling apart

And through the pair of eyes
Of whoever crosses my way
I'm seeing you

'Cause you're the only one
That makes me see
You are the window to my soul
And you're the one that gets me free

I give you a single rhyme
Lost in words
That always come from my heart

I am not soft
But I am
Sincere

And what you were supposed to know
About me
About my everyday
Is this
I think about you

You are my favorite thought

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário