quarta-feira, 25 de maio de 2016

Body

You're too masculine
For being a woman
Trying to play female roles
But you never get it
You're too sensitive
For properly being a male
But you don't have the body
Required to be a lady
And you don't have the balls
To fuck her
Like them expect you to
Lost in the middle of a sentence
At some random conversation
In a midnight club
Caught in a forced relationship
Prisioner of your own needs
Following a twisted will
Deeply obsessed
About someone's privacy
You wanna be a rebel
You wanna break this walls
And take off your clothes
You wanna be exposed
You wanna be free

I am too feminine to feel strong
But never passive enough
I am too angry to keep my mouth shut
For not being violent
Like is usually expected from us
I am too hungry
I am sexual
Because they told me to
Because they told me not to
I'm too soft, too vulnerable
To keep convincing them
That I am right
That I don't have to be pretty
Like they say I must
That I don't have to be quiet
Like they say is safe
I can never be alone
At some empty street at dawn
That's not my place
I'm not clean enough to be a woman
I'm not big enough to fuck another
I need to explode
I need to find some peace

We're too dirty, dirty
To chose a gender
We wanna go out
We need to belong somewhere
I'm never down enough
You're never high enough
Our indentities are so lost, so lost
Our sexuality grows and grows
And there's no space
Frustrated, lonely souls
Mad at everybody
Bored with our own bodies
We search for meanings
Through our orgasms
Like it could ever tell us
Who we are

It always seems
Like a new society's mistake
Who made us,
Didn't do it much straight
We need to build ourselves
Higher and higher
Like a brutally capitalist skyscraper
We live with a huge chaos deep inside
We need to find
We need to find a way to survive
So we run and scream and fight
So we fuck like tomorrow will never come

We fake true loves in our path
Selfish motherfuckers with rage
Crying on our pillows
That's ok
We'll fix it later
We'll find another way to be kind
And maybe balance our karma

They never let us
They never let us be someone
Hope we'll never come back
Hope we'll never come back

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário