sábado, 7 de maio de 2016

The blanked is being washed

I'm thinking of you.
Don't tell anybody.
Don't tell anybody.
But I need to talk.
I picture you.
And almost every detail
That I remember, that you tell me
Is exactly like I wished once.
Your hair, your eyes, your height,
Your zodiac sign,
Everything is perfect.
The fact that you write,
That you read what I write for you.
The things you say to me, so sweet,
When you make me laugh
Like I was a kid.
I like you.
And I'd like you even if I didn't love you too.
That's strange.
I picture myself
Lost in your arms,
Laying on the top of your body
And I get shy.
And I want you so bad
Because I never thought I'd have
Someone like you.
You're special.
And you were given to me
By the skies.

I wanna take my prize.

I wanna show you off to people.
I wanna show you my bed.
I wanna walk on the streets holding your hand,
Give public kisses,
Things like that.
Because you are the exact piece
That was missing on my image.
You are mine.
You are mine.
Sometimes thinking of it
Gets me warm.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário