domingo, 29 de maio de 2016

Twisted

I wanna vomit
I wanna vomit
I'm sorry
Let me be bad
Let me be bad
I say I wanna be rescued
But sometimes I don't
What's freedom?
They ask me
They ask me
The voices inside my head
Why do I have to be mad?
Why am I affraid of that?
I have no idea
Of who I am
That damn caterpillar
Keeps asking
And asking
And I say
Mary Ann
Mary Ann
That's not your name
Merry Ann
Marry Ann
I wanna be loved
But I hate myself to much
But I love myself
In a very dark way
I count butterflies to kill
If I puke them, I'll be free
I guess
What if I feel
Like jumping of a building?
Will somebody understand
That sometimes death means life?
Will you ever understand
That when I say I'm sad
And that I wanna hurt myself
That's just another way
To get back to you?
I don't make any sense,
I think

I lost my way
Again

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário