segunda-feira, 9 de maio de 2016

Mess

I go black and white
Because I always hated gray,
Because it felt depressing,
Because it reminded me of bad times.
I go black and white,
So I don't have to spend my time pretending
That I'm ok, that I have colors,
That I can still se the rainbow
On my ugly skies.
I didn't thank the universe today.
I hate when they take my sleep away.
I'm gonna se Rose, because I'm scared.
I didn't even want to go out.
I'm wasting my day.

There's you.
I like you.
I need you.
It's all wrong inside of me.
It's all black
And white
And gray.
It's all messed up and sad.
I can't go out.
I can't move on.
I have to wait
And wait is tiring.
I'm exhausted,
But they took away my nights of sleep.

I have you,
My sweet green tea.
I don't wanna tell you
You're the only happiness inside of me.
I miss you like
I already kissed you before.
I miss you like
If I had this strange haircut
And didn't recognize me anymore.
I miss you like a lake
Can miss the rain
On a very dry time.
I miss you
And I'm sad
And I'm sorry.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário