sexta-feira, 31 de julho de 2015

Reizinho Sol

You're a monster
That wants to eat my guts
I'm a' call Mr. Ed
He won't save me anyway
You're a sucker
That never licks my pussy
The right way
I wish I could burn you down
But I won't, baby, I won't
You're a monster
You only wanna make me suicide
You want to break my heart
Another time
An autre fois

Oh, darling
When you think of me
You see this girl
That tries so hard to make you happy
That cares a lot about your brain
You see this girl
That says so much about
How fascinating you are

You never think
About the jokes we could share
About the laughs we could give
As kisses through the air
You never think
About how happy we could be
If we could make it us
Not you, not me

When you sing to death
When I hear your voice
When I watch through your eyes
Those eyes so dark
Everything
Goes down
Everything
Gets sad

And you won't change that
You think it's beautiful
When ungly
Wonderful, while dead

You're a monster
A ghost
A vampiric thing
You think my hope
Will make you happy
But you don't want any hope
You only want to say
The fucking last word

"I am the fucking king"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário