domingo, 12 de julho de 2015

Self-harm-hate-salvation

I'm a bad girl, painting
I'm a bad girl, still awake
I'm a bad girl, begging for help
Screaming to everyone, just go away
I'm a bad girl, I want to be alone
I want to cut myself and suicide
I'm a bad girl, hopeless, angry
I'm a bad girl, I need some faith
I'm a bad girl, I eat everything
I'm a bad girl, I feel so sick
I wanna puke, I'm a bad girl
And I should die
I try to be
I have to be, a good girl
But I am bad, so bad
I'm a bad girl, there's no excuse
I'm a bad girl, I won't move on
I'm a bad girl, I won't save anyone
I'm a bad girl, I deserve no help
I'm a bad girl, I can't be saved
I am a bad girl, I have to stay inside
I am so bad, I may not sleep tonight
It's three, three, three, it must be a sign
I'm a bad girl, I think I should suicide
I'm a bad girl, I feel so guilty, so insane
I'm a mad girl, I'm almost sure, I almost am
I'm a bad girl, maybe depressed
I'm a bad girl, you should try this time
I'm a bad girl, just do it
I'm a bad girl, I must tell you that
I'm so very bad, just kill yourself tonight
I'm a bad girl, I'll ignore you
I'm leaving, I'm bad, It's heavy
I'm a bad girl, I won't go to sleep
Neither cut myself
Neither kill myself, but
But I am bad, I swear
I'm a bad girl, I'll go to hell
Not just because I repeat
That god doesn't exist
I'm a bad girl
Because I curse goodness
Because I don't believe
In myself

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário