terça-feira, 22 de março de 2016

About the station

I don't wanna wake up
I don't wanna live
I don't wanna talk about
The excuses I give

I don't wanna be here
I don't wanna leave
I don't wanna think about
The words I breathe

What's up with the evil fingers?
What's up with that sweet little weak heart?
Aren't you strong enough?
Why you so lazy, girl?

Maybe if I stay quiet
Maybe if I don't leave my bed
This voices will shut up
But they won't

I am fine
Untill the whispers come
I should cut myself
Perhaps stop eating
For a week
I should smoke 20 cigarettes
Just because I don't want to
I should get drunk
Every single afternoon
I should stop talking to my friends
I should listen to these songs
Just because they make me cry
And lose my air

Is keeps running, running
This is why I shouldn't write
I just wanted to love him
But the voices won't let me
They say I'm gonna hurt myself
And that I should, but not
With this sick little premise of happiness
This is foolish

This is why I listen to my music
I sing, I scream, I cry
And right when I'm about to choke
I talk to you
So I can forget that I'm killing myself
And then I have to go
They say I must be sad

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário