sexta-feira, 18 de março de 2016

Endless text

I lost myself
When I lost you
I still do need
This old fake warm
To pull me home
I lost myself
And now I feel
Like I should keep
Spending my time alone
And that's the only reason
Why I saw 4 friends
Separetely
In a single week
I lost you
I know I did
And this is why
I miss so much my cigarettes
And so it's why, I may confess
I realized that I have smoked
Enough already
But I miss everyday I speak to you
I shouldn't fuck
I have decided
Because I lost myself
And I don't think
That I can find it
On some other body
Except on yours
I need some help
But I spent my whole life
Trying to figure it out
Who I really am
And I found myself in you
And I was free
I was pretty
Everything was
You still are
And you told me you liked me
Like you always do
Without noticing
Sometimes you don't see
Half of what I see
You named my liberty
Like I used to do
And then you showed me
You said I should just be
The bitch I am
And I am not
I saw myself
Staring at the mirror
What kind of image is that?
Some cheap orgasm
I thought about you
Nothing was clear
But deep inside I knew
That face was mine
Full with that hard sex pulse
Dieing in that place I was
And there I was
Never intending to be back
I didn't want to be turned on by you
But then I did
And I shouldn't use drugs or smoke
I shouldn't open my legs
I shouldn't drink
And I am drunk
I do it all from time to time
And I love you
But it dies inside of me, everynight
This is only one of my pains

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário