domingo, 13 de março de 2016

The Purple Planet

I like my face today.
Maybe it's about the rain
That slipped on me.
Maybe it's about the loneliness
We used to share
In our long speeches.

I feel myself again.
It hurts so deep,
I don't know why.
I can't hear your voice
So far from home.
Won't you take me back?
Could you sing for me?
I wish I knew your name.
Or how does it look
The fresh tone of your skin.
I wish I knew the real colour of your hair.

I'm all alone.
Completely.
Vastly.
Deeply.
Absolutely alone.

And there's your name.
Have you ever noticed
The significance of a name?

I feel my eyes
Burning like the dead stars
Lying on our skies.
I feel the pain
Of a life wasted
Waiting for the chance
To do something,
Or seeking desperately
For true happiness.
I'm affraid
That this sweet joy
Does not exist.

I'm in a place
Where no people are allowed.
And it's so quiet,
So silent, this not-being of everything
That I wanna scream.
But there would be no soul
To hear me, anyway.

It doesn't matter.
What can I just say?
I miss you.
I miss you.
But this pain
Ain't yours.

There's a entire universe
Over there.
Why would ever want
To visit mine?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário