domingo, 13 de março de 2016

Anti-harmony

You are quietude
When I'm loud.
You are the bright of colours
When I'm blind.
You are explicit sadness
When I'm fine.
You are a tempting fall
When I am high.

You are a club, saturday night,
I'm the silence of a hospital.
You are my kinematics
I am static.
You are a giant laziness
I'm just a failure.
And everything I am
Depends on you.

You have methodic rhymes
When I'm chaotic.
You're deeply yourself
When I am faking.
You embrace and accept
your darkest fears,
While I'm just running away
to someone else.
But there's no love
Anywhere else, but here.

When I'm north, you're south.
When I'm sugar, you're salt.
When you're sun, I'm rain.
When you are feeling happy, I'm in pain.

And now you are the beauty,
I feel ugly.
And now you look so clear,
I feel insane.

I wanted to touch you once again.
Because I saw one day
This beautiful place
That made me wanna live
For the first time.
And when I looked at you
I could hear every sound,
Every little song the birds had ever sang
And I had missed, by living in my room.

I believe
One of the things that hurt me so much
Is that I can only find love
And life
And a reason to even want this all
In you.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário