terça-feira, 22 de março de 2016

Dark Green

I could sit by your side
With my lazy thighs
And watch you while
You'd light up your cigarette
And then I'd steal it
Smoke a little
Feel the taste of your lips
Within the smoke
I'd give it back to you
And wait untill you get satisfied
So I could steal you from it
This time I'd smoke your lungs
Feel your breath within my own
Painting everything black inside
I am too colorful, I know
But all I wanna feel is you
So we'd have the strangest,
The wildest sex of all times
And I wouldn't mind
Any little mistake on our way
I'd be too lost inside your dark eyes
And love you more than anything
Lastly, I'd lay my naked large hips
On some old sofa
Maybe on the floor
And I'd keep staring at you
Untill I fall asleep
And I would dream about you

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário