sábado, 26 de março de 2016

Top toe

I smell things
I'm in a terrible mood
With my legs dirty
Of walking hopeless on the sand
I feel warm
You gonna laugh if I say
It's in a bad way
I don't wanna be anywhere

There's is this green
That consumes everything
Around the place, on my knees
The green is on the floor
And on the walls
It's on my juice
And on my breath
But never around you
Never inside me
That green haven't been noticed yet

I feel like the air
Is heavy surrounding my soul
The world is all about the war
And I'm all about love

Maybe this is why I'm sad

Between each drop I melt
Like a giant lake
Dark in the deep of me
Shining on the sunlight lick

And now I'm angry
Like if I carried
The huge amount of salt
And all the hateful strenght
That tells the story of an ocean

Nature touchs me
Step to step
I hear everything it has to share
And I just wanna go away

I'll never be good enough
To deserve such a joy
I'll never be sweet enough
To match your kind

When I say
I feel the air
And all the butterflies
When I say that I'm alone
That I can touch the sky
When I say I love you
And my heart beats fast
As it can get
When I admit I am insane
As one can be

I know
I am pure art
At the chaos harmony
I am pure art
When I see your face
I am pure art
When I fear the end
I am pure art

And then I feel you
Every inch,
From top to toe
We are an absurd
We are the saddest painting of the Earth
We are the most beautiful thing
I've ever seen

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário