sexta-feira, 11 de março de 2016

Victor's piece of space

If I only knew
Where home was
If I just knew
What home was
Supposed to look like
If I knew it's name
If I had the adress
If anyone had told me
Which color's on the walls
If I only had the balls
To look after my place
Maybe if I searched
A little foward,
Through the space
Maybe if could find you
If knew where you are
And how you use to take your steps
If I could touch your hands, perhaps
If I were stronger
To take you on my shoulders
And carry the heavy you
Arround the world
If I had better eyes
If I had the age
To know anything about
This empty stage
If I could hear
What universe has to say
If I could stay
Wherever I'd go
Then I am sure
I'd take you home
As fast as I could
And then I would
Take care of you
So you'd never leave
But, baby, believe
I feel so lost
That I can't even breathe
I have no arms, no ears, no eyes,
And there's nothing on my skies
That would ever teach me
How to take you home

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário