sábado, 19 de março de 2016

Sadness

Stay with me a little longer
You think I'm lying,
But I don't knot what to say
When people don't see it in my eyes
When I have no deep stories
Left to tell
I don't know how to show you
Who I am
Tonight I feel in love with you
I wish I could trust my feelings
I wish I could trust my words
And I believe in you
Because I believe in me
And if you knew what I can see
In my daily mirror
You'd be surprised to notice
What I never say
Talita
She could make everything clear
In a sec
I used to cry through my cigarettes
And no one would ever see it
I always feel like
No one can see me
And it makes me sad
I wish I was worth
Someone's eyes attention
But maybe this whole problem is with me
If I could only fix myself...
Stay with me
A little longer
Untill I fall asleep
I feel so sad, so weak
I only wanted
For you to stay with me
So come back, stay,
Never leave
You're the single one
Who can save me

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário