quarta-feira, 4 de novembro de 2015

Depression task

I'm really tired of your "it's a secret" game
I'm tired of "you're he only one who knows"
You once told me a secret
The worst secret anyone could tell
You gave me this sick gift
I thought it would make me special
But it never did
It's not like you intentionally wanted
To make me feel so bad
I told you I loved you so
But I could never predict
That it would end up like this
You get my hands dirty
I don't wanna know your secrets anymore
I don't wanna touch you
I don't wanna se you
I have to vanish my soul
Everytime I say hello
And that kills me
Because I know I will
Eventually
Really hurt you
And I don't mean to be mean
I'm just too tired
Too sad, too sick, too nauseated
I'm overwhelmed
And you never knew the consequences
On your acts
Or you never actually cared
While I forget who you are
And I often do
I keep loosing myself
On my way to home
I don't who I am
Or where am I
You make me lost and sad
I can't handle this
In fact, I can, but I don't want to
I wanna go home, be safe
I wanna be away
From you

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário