terça-feira, 17 de novembro de 2015

New York row

I have a New York heart
I can never sleep inside
I can hear the chaos all night long
I smell pee on streets
Every country speaks of me
There are always couples
Fast-fuck celebrating, running
Asking for some food
Death-delivery
Candy, Poison, Flowers
I barely see sun
So many hours lost
Inside those buildings
I'm a rush, a fail, 
A full-time competition
The deepest sadness belongs 
To my two lungs
But I pretend it doesn't hurt
I'm all pure anger, sex, desire
I sometimes just think
Of putting fire
To everything I have
I like to get drunk a little
I like to tell some lies
To freeze myself before I start
The next round of serial killing
I am some sort of a terrorist
Lost in a big city
I'm trying to suicide
And my agent never rests 
I'm often tired
But I can't do anyhing about it
I have a huge, polluter heart
That is constantly trying to explode
This is the nature that
Eats me from inside
With no salvation
No clue of where to go
I have no place to go
I'm on my death row

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário