terça-feira, 3 de novembro de 2015

To cry, to dry

Tired so tired
Seasick of you, boat
Jetlag of him, heavy cloud
I don't wanna do this anymore
I don't wanna fly
I don't wanna drown
I don't wanna swim
I don't wanna fall
This is what I get
For breathing so hard
This is all I have
Please, don't go so far
I have to go alone
This is just my life
I am not supposed
To be someone's wife
And this little poem
Does not even make sense
Makes me look so dumb
I should just give up
I should just go on
I shall not be me
I only wanted to be free
And I deserve it
But as I can see
There's no company
On my pretty path
There's no company
On my future beds
I must go alone
I must be on my own
I'm sick of you two
Of you three
Of everyone
I should say I'm gone
But I'll never be
I'll never be
I belong to dirt
I belong to me

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário