quarta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2015

Religion

The first pray I ever had
Was to survive
I was once so depressed
And I knew I was so close to death
I asked for help
They saved me

My second pray
Was to forget
Of a devil girl
That never was a devil
And still would make me
Want to kill myself
Once I was free
I didn't love her anymore
And she missed me

The third pray I had to make
Was to let go
The first boy
That really cared about me
Once I felt
What love should feel like

All over my body
When he was gone,
Because I knew
That I would never belong to him
I missed him so much
And at this time
He belonged to her
And she, to him
I left him go
And we had sex last month
He doensn't hurt me anymore
He never will

The fourth pray
The purest pray I ever had to pray

Was for this boy
He'd been a part of me for so long
I gave him my soul
I would always belong to him
And I knew it
Once I felt
Someone had finally killed me

I was so scared
But I was so close to the truth
Like I'd never be again
And it was good
He laughs to me today
He'll always be mine
We're great
And I never want to suicide again

My fifth pray
The most hopeful
The most religious
The most loveful pray
I ever decided to make
I call today Peter
This is the first pray
That had the liberty
Of choosing it's own name
And it's a beautiful name, Peter
None of other prays
Could make me feel so safe
Before I start to sing
In my every single morning
None of other prays
Would make me feel
I love myself
Once I was me
And I really wanted to be who I was

Today, future speaks to me
And I pray everynight
Before I fall asleep
I say
I love Peter
That's my pray
I love life
Tomorrow will be a wonderful day

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário