terça-feira, 13 de outubro de 2015

Padlock song

Money is the anthem of success
So I take another drink
And put on a pretty dress

I put on a pretty dress
I put on my pretty dress
And I spend a lot of money
I don't have my mommy's chest

I'm too heavy, I'm too tall
I'm too big, she's too small
I would crush any soul
Don't you cross my way so slow

I don't really wanna go
I don't really wanna go
I am dieing, it's all wrong
I'll kill myself if I stay home

Money is the anthem of success
So I get down pretty nasty
And light up a cigarette

I'll light up a cigarette
I'll light up a cigarette
'Cuz I have to spend on something
This is what will make me glad

Sex is the anthem of everybody's joy
I'm sure it makes you prettier
To be their brand new toy

I won't be their brand new toy
Wanna be their brand new toy
Keep telling them to fuck me
But I really love you boy

Oh, boy
I'm not gonna stay on the backseat
And wait for you to get saved by God

Oh, boy
I'm really not into these spiritual chats
I just wanna hang out with you
And maybe stay on drugs

Oh, boy
If you just think I'm an angel
Or some sort of a demon
I have to tell you
You are so wrong

Death is the new anthem of success
They're still into beauty
And I keep on saying yes

And I pull off my new dress
And they might say I'm the best
I know how to move my body
But I am a huge mess


Inspired by
National Anthem by Lana del Rey

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário