sexta-feira, 7 de agosto de 2015

After three a. m.

After 3 am
The demons are all here
There's some kind of a party
They have time for having fun
After 3 am
The voices do no shut up
I have to keep listening
They say I should just die
I make all wrong
After 3 am
I know I have no hope
I feel I'm going crazy
I try to get some silence
But I can't
After 3 am
I'm so damn sure I love you
As I am that I'll probably kill myself
Someday
After 3 am
When I give up of being loved
Is when I need it so bad
I have to screw everyone up
After 3 am
When I write you songs
When I ask for help
I am so deep in myself
I can't handle any truth
After 3 am
When I'm about to cry
I never do
I say I need to sleep
Because I know
That after 3 am
Is when I see myself
And I am ugly, crazy and sad
It's not because of you

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário